Policies & Documents
All policies are on a rolling programme and are updated on a 3-year cycle, unless there is a legal requirement for them to be updated yearly by Governors. Our policies lay out our vision for that specific area of interest. We hope you find our policies to be not only informative but enlightening as we try to ensure that everything done at Whitehall enhances children’s spiritual, moral, cultural and social development.
The policies are divided into three groups; all those about the different subjects we teach are in the ‘Curriculum’ group. The policies which by law have to be shown on our website are in the ‘Statutory Policies and Statements’ group. The policies that relate to our practise in all different aspects of school life are in the ‘Whole School’ group.
If you read anything in any policy that is unclear or does not make sense to you or that you feel does not reflect what you see going on in school, then please make an appointment to see a member of the Senior Leadership Team(SLT).
Statutory Policies and Reporting
Whole School Policies
Click on the policy or statement that you would like to read (each policy opens in a new window).
- Anti Bullying Policy 2020
- British Values Policy 2022
- Broadway Attendance and Punctuality Policy 2021
- Charging and Remission Policy 2022
- Educational Visits Policy 2022
- E-Safety Policy 2020
- First Aid Policy 2022
- Health & Safety Policy March 21
- Homework Policy 2020
- Marking and Feedback Policy 2020
- Mobile Phone Policy 2022
- Relationship and Health Education 2022
- Remote Learning Policy 2022
- Restraint Policy 2020
- SMSC Policy 2022
- SMSC Rational 2022-23
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment Policy 2022
- Walsall Council Admission Policy 2020
- Whistleblowing Policy 2022
All the subject policies show how we cover the National Curriculum requirements and those of the Early Years Foundation Stage. Appendix 1 in each document shows you how the learning progresses through the school from Nursery to Year 2.